A lot of people struggle with learning how to throw a correct Muay Thai kick when they are doing their shadowboxing, pad work or sparring. We made this video so you can improve your kicking technique for left and right side.
Points Of Technique
- 3 Right Kick Execution and 3 Left Kick Execution
- Start by remaining in an Orthodox Stance (right foot back)
- Right Kick – 1. Low Kick 2. Body Kick (middle) 3. High Kick
- Left Kick – 1. Step Kick 2. Switch Kick 3. Double Switch Kick
- Focus on technique before power and execute your kick at full length
- Return back to your fight guard/stance for achieving optimal balance